-4% Off

Insulin Humulin 30/70 Vial 100U/ml 10ml

$67.11

Humulin 30/70 Vial stands as a beacon of scientific achievement and patient-centric design in diabetes care. At its core lies a meticulously formulated mixture of human insulin, with 30% taking on the role of rapid-acting insulin and the remaining 70% being intermediate-acting. This carefully calibrated balance ensures that patients benefit from both immediate and prolonged effects.

Compare
Categories: ,

Description

Humulin 30/70 Vial stands as a beacon of scientific achievement and patient-centric design in diabetes care. At its core lies a meticulously formulated mixture of human insulin, with 30% taking on the role of rapid-acting insulin and the remaining 70% being intermediate-acting. This carefully calibrated balance ensures that patients benefit from both immediate and prolonged effects.

Upon administration, the rapid-acting component springs into action, targeting sudden spikes in blood glucose, especially post meals. This swift response ensures that patients can go about their daily routines without the looming fear of sudden high sugar levels. On the other hand, the intermediate-acting insulin provides a steady, consistent release, offering a blanket of protection that spans the day. This dual-action approach is akin to having a vigilant guard that actively reacts to immediate threats while ensuring long-term security.

Furthermore, the fusion of these two types of insulin in a single vial not only simplifies the dosing regimen but also minimizes the chances of unpredictable glucose fluctuations. By catering to both immediate and long-term needs, Humulin 30/70 Vial ensures that managing diabetes is not just about reacting to the present but also preparing for the future, offering peace of mind around the clock.

Additional information

Introduction

Introduction
-Navigating the world of diabetes calls for reliable solutions that adapt to your unique needs. With Humulin 30/70 Vial, you are equipped with a potent blend of human insulin, dedicated to simplifying your diabetes management journey.

Usage

Usage
-Administer as directed by your healthcare professional, ensuring to adhere to the recommended dosage and monitoring routine. It's imperative to check the vial before each use, ensuring the insulin appears clear and colorless.

Side Effects

Side Effects
Like all medications, Humulin 30/70 may have side effects. These can include:
– Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
– Redness, swelling, or itching at the injection site
– Weight gain
– Swelling of the hands and feet
Always consult with your healthcare professional about any unexpected or severe side effects.

Storage

Storage
-Ensure storage in a cool and dry location, shielded from direct sunlight. Do not freeze. Once opened, it's recommended to use the vial within the time frame specified by the manufacturer.

Overdose

Overdose
-If you suspect an overdose, it is essential to check your blood sugar immediately. Low blood sugar or hypoglycemia can result. Symptoms might include tremors, sweating, dizziness, blurred vision, and confusion. If you experience these, consume a fast-acting source of sugar and consult a healthcare professional immediately.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Insulin Humulin 30/70 Vial 100U/ml 10ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *