-19% Off

Insulin Novolin ge 30/70 Vial 10ml

Original price was: $79.99.Current price is: $65.11.

The Novolin GE 30/70 Vial stands as a testament to decades of medical research and dedication to enhancing the quality of life for those living with diabetes. Rooted in advanced science, this unique vial boasts a meticulous blend of human insulin, offering a dual-action solution to blood sugar management.

Compare
Categories: ,

Description

The Novolin GE 30/70 Vial stands as a testament to decades of medical research and dedication to enhancing the quality of life for those living with diabetes. Rooted in advanced science, this unique vial boasts a meticulous blend of human insulin, offering a dual-action solution to blood sugar management. Comprising 30% ra apid-acting insulin, it swiftly responds to your immediate insulin needs, ensuring that sudden spikes post-meals are efficiently managed. The remaining 70% is dedicated to intermediate-acting insulin, curated to sustain and regulate your glucose levels throughout the day and night, preventing unwanted dips.

This thoughtfully balanced formula aims to mimic the body’s natural insulin release pattern, striving for a physiological approach to treatment. Such equilibrium not only ensures consistent blood sugar stability but also grants individuals the confidence and autonomy to go about their daily activities without the constant worry of fluctuating glucose levels. By bridging the gap between medical innovation and day-to-day practicality, the Novolin GE 30/70 Vial truly empowers its users, giving them the liberty to enjoy life, savor moments, and embrace opportunities on their terms, fortified by the assurance of reliable diabetes control.

Additional information

Introduction

Introduction
-Embrace a life where diabetes management aligns seamlessly with your daily routine. The Novolin GE 30/70 Vial is not just a product; it's a promise of consistency, quality, and unwavering commitment to your health.

Usage

Usage
– Before use, ensure the insulin appears clear and colorless.
– Inject the insulin subcutaneously as directed by your healthcare professional.
– Regularly monitor blood glucose levels to ensure optimal insulin dosing.

Side Effects

Side Effects
While Novolin GE 30/70 is designed for safety and efficacy, some individuals may experience:
– Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
– Irritation or reddening at the injection spot.
– Allergic reactions (rare) Always consult with your healthcare provider regarding any unusual or persistent symptoms.

Storage

Storage
-Keep unopened vials in a cool and dry location, shielded from direct sunlight. Once opened, keep the vial in a cool location but do not refrigerate. Use within a month of opening.

Overdose

Overdose
-Overdosing on insulin can lead to severe hypoglycemia, which can be life-threatening. Symptoms may include excessive sweating, trembling, confusion, and dizziness. If you suspect an overdose, consume a quick source of sugar and seek medical attention immediately.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Insulin Novolin ge 30/70 Vial 10ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *